We often hold masterclasses by some of the industry's most recognised professionals, both local and international. From learning how to perform a Shakespearian monologue to using Stanislavski's 'Active Analysis', combat techniques, proper cinematography etc, there are many masterclasses to suit your needs. Our visiting tutors have various accolades, including prestigious nominations and awards (Oscars, Emmy Awards, Hellenic Film Academy, Golden Globes, BAFTA.)
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDWhat makes an on-screen performance realistic? How do you stand out, if you've never acted for screen, or if your experience with acting so far has been on stage? In this unique masterclass, Alexis will share with you his tips on acting for screen.
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDWanna know how to start a successful podcast channel? Come listen to what acclaimed actress Maria Solomou has to say about it. From discussion subjects, to using a podcast platform, Maria will share some of her knowledge. Her channel has already gained more than 3 million views. (In Greek)
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDDo you want to increase your confidence on the music stage? You are in the right place! Develop your full potential on stage while singing and offering your heart through your voice to the audience. This powerful masterclass is designed for vocal and aspiring performers.
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDCinematography is a way to explore different ways of delivering a story. It's an integral part of visual storytelling and the possibilities are infinite. Learn more from award winning cinematographer, Simos Sarketzis in this unique masterclass.
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDA masterclass on visual storytelling that reveals what makes writing for Cinema and TV different from writing for stage or a novel. Explains why thinking in visual terms is so important, and teaches how to start thinking, and writing in pictures.